You are currently logged onto one of the websites of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) of Paris Ile de France,
27 avenue de Friedland, 75008 PARIS.
Publication Director: the Chief Executive
Website Manager: Thierry Philipponnat
If you have any questions about the activities or the management of the company, please contact us via our contact form.
Protection of personal data
Manager of data processing operations: President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris Ile de France.
A Correspondent for Personal Data Protection has been appointed and can be contacted at the following address:
This website is registered with the CPDP.
This website conforms to the following rules:
- Each data collection form informs you of the purpose of the processing carried out and of its retention period
- No data is collected without the Internet user's knowledge
- No data is transmitted to third parties
- Pursuant to the Law of 6 January 1978, Internet users shall have a right of access which they may exercise by contacting the Correspondent for Personal Data Protection c. They shall also have a right to modify, correct or delete personal data concerning them, which they may exercise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or in the event of a problem, by writing to .
The website deposits cookies which are deleted on your departure. Among their other functions, these cookies are used to monitor the website's audience.
If you contribute to social media, they may activate their own cookies. In addition, the advertising network may activate cookies on its own initiative.
E-mail addresses or fax numbers published online
This type of information is published online in order to allow Internet users to gain faster access to the information they are seeking. It cannot be used for other purposes, including commercial canvassing. Failing to comply with this prohibition shall render the offender liable to prosecution.
This website is hosted by:
2 rue Kellermann - 59100 ROUBAIX - France
SIRET : 42476141900045
Graphic design/Technical development
Address: 30 Boulevard Pasteur - 75015 PARIS
The photo credits are revealed when you mouse over the visuals.
This entire website is governed by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
The visuals used to illustrate this website are the property of the CCI of Paris Ile-de-France. Rights of use, reproduction and dissemination are strictly reserved for the communications purposes of the CCI of Paris Ile-de-France.
The total or partial reproduction of this website on any electronic medium whatsoever is formally prohibited without the express permission of the Publication Director.
The reproduction of the texts from this website on paper is authorised, especially in an educational context, subject to compliance with the following three conditions:
- Dissemination must be free of change,
- Maintenance of the integrity of the documents reproduced: there must be no modification nor alteration of any kind,
- The source must be clearly and legibly stated in the following form: "This document originates from the website of Institut Friedland, an establishment belonging to the CCI of Paris Ile-de-France: www.institut-friedland.org. The reproduction rights are reserved and are strictly limited."
For other uses, please contact the Website Manager.
The trademarks mentioned on this website have been registered by the companies to which they belong.
If you have any comments about the operation of the website, please send a message to email@example.com